Sarah Anderson, BSRS, MOTR/L
Sarah Anderson received her Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation Science (2008) and Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy (2009) from Concordia University Wisconsin. Her career specializes in the pediatric population. Sarah has worked with children with developmental delays, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Attention Hyperactivity Disorder, Down Syndrome, and additional behavioral disorders. She has worked in various settings, including; school-based practice, outpatient pediatric clinics, and skilled nursing facilities.
Neuro Ninjas and Sensory Studs
Sarah leads several groups to promote the generalization of skills once mastery has been achieved in the 1:1 environment. These groups promote continued growth and development for social cognition, peer interactions, emotional regulation, sensory modulation, and peer/conflict resolution exercises.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation Science
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Trained in Zones of Regulation Curriculum
- Trained in Handwriting without Tears Curriculum
- Extensive training on The Sensory Integrative Theory as it relates to emotional regulation and sensory processing.
- Developed Neuro Ninjas Group- Emphasis on provided strategies to parents for emotional regulation.
- Continuation of Sensory STUDS Group
- Promotion of social cognition and peer interaction within a small group environment.