Joanna Osos, M.A.
Speech Language Pathologist
Since receiving her Master’s degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Elmhurst University in 2018, Joanna has worked primarily in clinical settings and Early Intervention. Joanna has also worked as a Polish preschool teacher for over 6 years and she now provides speech-language services in Polish. She specializes in early language, speech sound disorders, feeding, and Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC). Joanna loves collaborating with a variety of specialists to help build a solid foundation for each child to grow.
• Early Language
• Speech Sound Disorders
Credentials and Certifications
• Bachelor of Science, Elmhurst University
• Master of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Elmhurst University
• Polish Language Native Proficiency
• Early Intervention Therapist and Evaluator Credential
• Trained in many feeding approaches, including Sensory Oral Sequential (SOS) & Get Permission
• Trained in AAC including PODD, SMoRRES approach, and a variety of access methods and systems