Corrie Lukkes, OTD, OTR/L, CEIM/CIMI
Corrie Lukkes received her Doctor of Occupational Therapy from Creighton University in Omaha, NE in 2011. Corrie has specialized in working with children with sensory processing and modulation disorders, autism, genetic disorders, and generalized developmental delay.
Area of specialty: Early Childhood Development
Corrie is focused on early childhood development, including working with infants and their families. Corrie also has experience working with children in a group setting and enjoys combining fun with function! She has worked in a variety of settings, including early intervention, outpatient pediatrics, aquatic therapy, and most recently in academia as an adjunct professor of occupational therapy. Corrie has also spent time mentoring occupational therapy students and new graduates coming into the field to help educate the next generation of amazing pediatric occupational therapists!
Credentials and Certifications
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (Creighton University)
- CEIM/CIMI (Infant Massage USA)
- Therapeutic Listening (Vital Links)
- Early Intervention specialist and initial evaluator (Illinois)
- Adjunct faculty at Lewis University
- Certified in Interactive Metronome
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults
- Trained in Sequential Oral-Sensory feeding (SOS)
- Trained in Handwriting Without Tears (Learning Without Tears)
- Extensive study on sensory integration theory, self-regulation strategies, and sensory diet development