Meghan Tharaldson, M.S., CCC-SLP/LSpeech Language Pathologist
Working with children has always been a passion of mine, so it makes sense that I have found my niche working with the younger population. I have experience working with children from age 2 to 19. I have spent time in a private practice, charter schools of Chicago, a middle school, and most recently a preschool. I have dedicated my training to working with these students to best serve their specific needs. I love to incorporate hands on activities, as well as movement activities throughout my sessions and thrive off of the child’s energy and excitement.
Meghan Tharaldson earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Communicative Disorders from the University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point. From there she went on to earn her Master of Science degree in Speech-Language Pathology from Midwestern University. During her training, Meghan completed two 12-week internships. The first was working for a private practice in Chicago which focused on the pediatric population as well as servicing students in the Chicago International Charter Schools. Her second experience was at a middle school in the suburbs of Chicago, where she focused on social language. Meghan enjoys collaborating with other professionals to deliver the best services to her clients.
- Bachelors of Science in Communicative Disorders (University of Wisconsin Stevens Point 2015)
- Masters of Science in Speech-Language Pathology (Midwestern University 2017)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (ASHA 2018)
- Illinois License to Practice Speech-Language Pathology (IDFPR 2017)
- Professional Educator License in Speech-Language Pathology Endorsed (ISBE 2017)